1. The capitalized terms used in these Regulations have the following meaning:
a) Issuer – Le Désir Magda Wizner, ul.Cementowa 34, 15-677 Białystok, Poland;
b) Showroom – the stationary boutique of the Le Désir brand located in the territory of Poland and the Le Désir online store at www.le-desir.pl;
c) Le Désir Gift Card – a voucher with a unique code issued to its bearer, purchased by the Buyer, to entitle its User to make purchases in the Showrooms up to a nominal value indicated on the card;
d) Buyer – a person who receives a Le Désir Gift Card at the Showroom from the Issuer in exchange for a monetary amount equal to the value of the voucher;
e) User – a holder of a Le Désir Gift Card issued for his or her disposal;
f) Goods – items offered for sale exclusively in the Showrooms.
2. The Issuer undertakes to issue the Gift Card to the Buyer, and then to accept it in transactions made in the Showrooms.The Buyer undertakes to pay cash pay to the Issuer in an amount equal to the nominal value of the Le Désir Gift Card and to accept payments made with the Le Désir Gift Card in the Showrooms during the validity period of the Le Désir Gift Card.
3. The amount provided by the Buyer in accordance with Paragraph 2 above becomes the property of the Issuer in its entirety when the Le Désir Gift Card is issued.
4. The value of the Le Désir Gift Card is equal to the nominal value shown on the Card.
5. The use of the Le Désir Gift Card is limited to paying with it for the Goods in the Le Désir Showrooms within the validity period of the Card.
6. Le Désir Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
7. If the price of the Goods purchased by the User using his or her Le Désir Gift Card is higher than the nominal value of the Card, then the User will be required to pay the difference in cash or by credit card.
8. If the price of the Goods purchased by the User using the Le Désir Gift Card is lower than the nominal value of the Card, the Showroom will not pay the difference to the User.
9. The Le Désir Gift Card shall remain valid for a period of 12 months from the date of its issue to the Buyer.Le Désir Gift Cards are activated when issued to the Buyer.Le Désir Gift Cards that are not activated by the Issuer are invalid.The period of validity of Le Désir Gift Cards is unextendable.
10. Only activated Le Désir Gift Cards can be used in the Showrooms.
11. Le Désir Gift Cards are given to individual Buyers (natural persons) in the stationary boutique at ul. Koszykowa 24/13 or delivered by courier service (for online purchases of the Card).
12. The Showroom is not responsible for stolen (or damaged) Le Désir Gift Cards after their issue to the Buyer.
13. Le Désir Gift Cards will be accepted for purchase transactions even if their Users come into their possession in an unlawful manner.
14. No claims against the Issuer are taken into account for lost, damaged or stolen Le Désir Gift Cards.
15. The User uses his or her Le Désir Gift Card by giving it to the staff of the Showroom and revealing the unique code assigned to the card.
16. The Buyer is obliged to inform the User that the Le Désir Gift Card:
a) can be used exclusively in the Showrooms;
b) will not be exchanged for cash;
c) has an expiration date after which it cannot be used.
17. The Issuer has the right to refuse to accept a payment made by the Le Désir Gift Card if:
a) the Le Désir Gift Card is expired;
b) the Le Désir Gift Card is technically inoperable, in particular damaged to an extent that makes the data stored on it unable to access and read.
18. Any complaints related to Le Désir Gift Cards will be handled by the Issuer in writing within a period of 30 (in words: thirty) days from the date of the receipt of a written complaint from the User.
19. Complaints related to Le Désir Gift Cards can be submitted by mail to the address of the Issuer.
20. In the case of a return of all Goods purchased in the Showrooms with the Le Désir Gift Card, the User will receive from the Issuer a new Le Désir Gift Card of the same value as the Le Désir Gift Card used for the purchase of the Goods returned.The Le Désir Gift Card received from the Issuer in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph will have a 12-month validity period, starting from the date of its issue.If the return does not cover all the Goods purchased using the Le Désir Gift Card, the User will have to purchase Goods of an equivalent or greater value.If a complaint return is granted, the Buyer will be paid a financial equivalent of the Goods returned.
21. By making a cash payment to the Issuer and receiving a Le Désir Gift Card, the User acknowledges that he or she or has read there Regulations, understand them, does not make any objections to them and undertakes to follow them.
22. By showing the staff of the Showrooms his or her Le Désir Gift Card with a receipt of Goods purchased with the Card in the Showroom, the User confirms his or her request to use the Le Désir Gift Card to the extent to which the use of the Card is described in the documentation held by the Issuer.
23. The Le Désir Gift Card is neither an electronic payment instrument nor an instrument of electronic money nor a credit card.
24. For any matters not covered by these Regulations the regulations on vouchers will apply.
25. The issue of a Le Désir Gift Card to the User does not constitute goods and services taxable sales within the meaning of applicable tax laws.The User, upon request from the Issuer, at the moment of the receipt of the Le Désir Gift Card at the latest, has the right, upon presenting a proof of making payment to the Issuer, to receive only a written receipt from the Issuer or, within 14 days, a note which is not deemed a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice.