Depending on the value of your order, delivery method and your preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfer - payment must be made to the bank account indicated in an e-mail confirming the acceptance of your order. Bank transfers can be made online, at a post office or at your bank. When the payment is credited to our account, we will begin fulfilling your order.
- Cash on delivery - you pay cash on delivery of the goods (to the courier, postman or at a Polish post office, depending on the method of delivery). This method of payment involves an additional charge for the order which is not paid with other methods.
- Online payment - the most convenient and secure way of making payments via the Internet. The Online Shop uses the eCard payment system to which the Customer is redirected for payment to finalise the purchase. The process is quick and safe – all you have to do is choose your bank and follow the instructions provided on the website.
The eCard system supports secure transactions using:
- credit or debit cards - Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro;
- ePrzelewy - the list of currently supported banks is available after choosing this payment method at an order placing stage.
- other - Unikasa cash payments, Print and Pay.